A little about me!

Hello! I am a Christian housewife who loves her husband. I love being a housewife and would love to add the title of "mommy" to my life. This blog is my journey to that. It is also about things I do as a housewife: cooking, cleaning, couponing, crafting, and just married life in general. Feel free to make comments, as I love them!! I will respond back you and read your blogs too! Thanks for visiting. :)
Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

Friday, July 6, 2012

TTC Blogging Challenge Day 7 & NY Trip Day 1


Day 7:
If you had gotten pregnant that first month you started trying, how would you have been a different parent? What changes have you made to your parenting style (either current or future) in the time you spent trying to conceive?
                I guess I would be less informed. I have learned so much about homeschool groups and things I would want. I had a home daycare for about 2 years so I see what products I definitely want and those I don’t. Other than that, I think my parenting philosophy has not changed in regards to discipline and the way I would raise him/her. I will look at each moment as a gift of God.
I fly to New York this morning. My vacation is about 2 weeks. I am still going to try to post, even if I am just using my phone.  I do hope the weather gets cooler up there so I can escape this Florida heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment