A little about me!

Hello! I am a Christian housewife who loves her husband. I love being a housewife and would love to add the title of "mommy" to my life. This blog is my journey to that. It is also about things I do as a housewife: cooking, cleaning, couponing, crafting, and just married life in general. Feel free to make comments, as I love them!! I will respond back you and read your blogs too! Thanks for visiting. :)
Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

Thursday, July 5, 2012

TTC Blogging Challenge Day 6


Day 6:
Discuss how you found your way into the ALI community, and what being part of it has meant to you – good and bad. (ALI = adoption/loss/infertility, source here)
 I found my way into the ALI community when I was looking up information on PCOS. My husband was still in college online so I had access to medical journals. I researched so much. I wasn’t sure if I had it or not. My ovaries are picture perfect so I had to make sure I had it. One of the websites I found was Soul Cysters.  It was a community of people like me. I thought, “I finally found people who can understand me”.  In some ways it is really good to be in.  I see people having success losing weight, dealing with PCOS symptoms, and getting bfp’s. It encourages me that having a baby is possible.  The community has taught me about other medicines, treatments, etc.  The bad about being in the community is the same as a good thing and that is people getting preggo, and I am still childless.
Starting this blog is another way to join a community. I read other peoples journey and people can read mine. The encouragement I have received is inspiring. Lately I have joined a few Facebook sites and made new twitter friends. 
_______________________________________________________________________________
  Today is pretty stressful for me. I tend over eat before trips and that started yesterday—along with the guilt that I know better and should do something else.  Lots of last minute things to tie up before my trip tomorrow. I am picking up some vitamin B complex to help with the depletion that the Metformin causes. I have a CVS coupon for $3.00 off any vitamin purchase, a $.50 ECB, and a $ 1 off any Nature Made vitamin. I should be getting the vitamins pretty cheap. I am also have a $15/$15 or more coupon from Lane Bryant I want to use. I am picking up some pita chips or popchips for the plane ride. I am also taking turkey pepperoni and cheese. I will be having a banana for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment