Day 8:
Share a recipe for your favorite alcoholic drink (or, if you
don’t drink, it can be non-alcoholic but make it fun!), and your favorite
comfort and/or post-bfn food.
I don’t
drink. I usually don’t drink anything but water. When I celebrate something I
will have red wine. I wouldn’t drink because of something sad. I wouldn’t drink
for a bfp, of course. I try to not get
to down after a bfn. But when I sad about lack of aunt flo I tend to like chips
and salsa, chex mix, or taco salad.
_________________________________________________________________
I will share more about my trip to New York when I return on the 18th. Right now I am just updating on my phone and it is hard to do everything. :)
_________________________________________________________________
I will share more about my trip to New York when I return on the 18th. Right now I am just updating on my phone and it is hard to do everything. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment