A little about me!

Hello! I am a Christian housewife who loves her husband. I love being a housewife and would love to add the title of "mommy" to my life. This blog is my journey to that. It is also about things I do as a housewife: cooking, cleaning, couponing, crafting, and just married life in general. Feel free to make comments, as I love them!! I will respond back you and read your blogs too! Thanks for visiting. :)
Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

TTC Blogging Challenge Day 5


Day 5:
Write a letter (one that you never have to send) to a fertile in your life. Did they hurt you? Support you? Tell them how you feel, all the things you can’t bring yourself to say in person.
                My best supporter is my foster mom. She experienced infertility for 9 years before having her 2 children. So this would be my letter to her.
                Dear Mom,
Thank you for being there for me and praying for me. You have faith when I don’t. You understand because you have been there yourself.  You know how it is to look at people treat their kids so nonchalantly when you are dreaming of holding a baby all day. You know how it is to get sick at the thought of abortion when that baby could have been adopted by you.  You understand that just “not trying” doesn’t work, you understand that I am ready, you understand the heartache. Thank you for being there for me. Thank you for being you!

No comments:

Post a Comment