Day 16:
If you are not yet a parent: What are you MOST looking
forward to about parenthood? If you are a parent: What is the most surprising
thing about being a parent? If you have taken the childfree path: What is the
most surprising part of living childfree after infertility?
I guess I am most looking forward to the small things like:
- Tummy time with baby
- Giving
the baby a bath

- Waking up in the middle of the night just to make sure baby is ok and just watching them sleep, thanking God the whole time for this little miracle
- Reading
books together


- Dancing around the living room singing kiddie songs
- Feeding time
- Changing diapers, yes even poopy ones as this is a bonding time and diapers only last so long.
- Seeing a first smile
- Watching my husband hold the baby and falling in love with him/her
- Sharing family traditions
I would say that there is not a whole lot I am not looking forward too. I want a baby so bad, I can’t see any bad in the occurrence of a baby.

No comments:
Post a Comment