A little about me!

Hello! I am a Christian housewife who loves her husband. I love being a housewife and would love to add the title of "mommy" to my life. This blog is my journey to that. It is also about things I do as a housewife: cooking, cleaning, couponing, crafting, and just married life in general. Feel free to make comments, as I love them!! I will respond back you and read your blogs too! Thanks for visiting. :)
Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

Saturday, July 14, 2012

TTC Blogging Challenge Day 15 & Decisions


Day 15:n
If you are not yet pregnant/a parent: What are you MOST and LEAST looking forward to after that first beta? If you are already pregnant/a parent: What was the most pleasant/unpleasant thing about pregnancy? If you have taken the childfree path: What pregnancy symptom are you happy to have avoided, and which one do you wish you’d experienced?
                I am excited about feeling the baby flutter early in the pregnancy, and kick later on.
                I am not that excited about being sick and aching. 
                 Since I don't know how my body will react to pregnancy, I don't feel like I can really answer this. 
___________________________________________________________________________

IT Hubby or Not??

When I met my husband he was in college for computers, I thought that was good because of the money earning potential. Boy, were my hopes dashed when one career choice after another was made. My husband works at Wendy's now. He actually works 2 jobs. He is supposed to be promoted to manager but it taking awhile, he used to be the GM of Popeye's Chicken.  Well, the other day I saw an IT ad on Craigslist and sent an email for my hubby. He has an interview next Tuesday. He kind of wants the job and he tells me he is excited. I just see all the great possibilities with this job,. My hubby is a technology genius. He fix any computer and build them too. He took a lot of courses in college for it. He only got hung up on Java which he failed 3 times. Please pray with me that he gets this job and that he finds he enjoys it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment