A little about me!

Hello! I am a Christian housewife who loves her husband. I love being a housewife and would love to add the title of "mommy" to my life. This blog is my journey to that. It is also about things I do as a housewife: cooking, cleaning, couponing, crafting, and just married life in general. Feel free to make comments, as I love them!! I will respond back you and read your blogs too! Thanks for visiting. :)
Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

Monday, July 16, 2012

TTC Blogging Challenge Day 17


Day 17:
Tell us your funniest Clomid/Femara/Injectibles mood-swing story. If you don’t have one, tell us your funniest general infertility drug story.

Since I am not taking any fertility drugs, I don’t have a story so I will answer another random question. 

15 Random Facts About Me
  1. I absolutely love the shows House, Grey’s Anatomy, The Big Bang Theory, and Mike & Molly. Other than those shows I don’t watch much TV.
  2. My cat and dog are named after mice on Cinderella- Jaq-Jaq and Gus-Gus.
  3. Most of my teen years I spent in foster care.
  4. I am a very picky eater; slowly I am growing out of that.
  5. I am addicted to chips and salsa.
  6. My favorite footwear is flip flops. I think it is the state shoe of Florida. LOL
  7. I love watching the sunset at the beach, though I hate the beach during the day because a couple years back I got stung by a sting ray.
  8.  My favorite non-Disney movie is the Devil Wears Prada. I can watch that movie over and over.
  9.   Sometimes I think I talk too much, sometimes I don’t talk enough.  I reveal stuff too quickly to strangers. I am trying to work on that.
  10. I have an AA in psychology from Liberty University. 
  11. There are so many arts and crafts I want to try but my husband would kill me if I spent more than I already do on my hobbies.
  12. I only wear makeup for special occasions. My husband likes me without it.
  13. My favorite Disney Movie is Cinderella.
  14. I taught at a Christian school for a long time, quit after a lot of ESE kids were accepted and I couldn’t handle the stress of that.  I don’t think I ever want to go back to a classroom again.
  15.    Jesus Christ is my Savior!  Without Jesus, my life that was filled with abuse and neglect would have taken me over.

No comments:

Post a Comment