A little about me!

Hello! I am a Christian housewife who loves her husband. I love being a housewife and would love to add the title of "mommy" to my life. This blog is my journey to that. It is also about things I do as a housewife: cooking, cleaning, couponing, crafting, and just married life in general. Feel free to make comments, as I love them!! I will respond back you and read your blogs too! Thanks for visiting. :)
Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

Friday, July 13, 2012

TTC Blogging Challenge Day 14


Day 14:
If a very observant stranger were to walk into your house, what clues could lead them to believe that you have struggled with infertility?
                One of the first things you would see as you step inside my small duplex is my bookshelf. On this bookshelf you would see “Taking Charge of Your Fertility”. I bought this book to help me know about basal body temping, how to check cervical mucus, and other things.  It is a pretty helpful book if you don’t know how to do those things. I have a copy of "What to Expect When Your Expecting" too.  On my night stand you will find my "Basal Digital Thermometer"  In the kitchen you will see a box with all my meds & vitamins: Metformin, Labetelol, Folic Acid, B-Complex, Iron, Royal Jelly, Zinc, and baby aspirin.
                But I would have to say the most obvious thing you would find in my home to point to infertility is the vacant room. We have some stuff stored in it, not too much.  I fool myself into thinking that if everything is open for a baby then my ovaries when get into the game too.  I have leftover things from my daycare I had in there. I have a pack n play, some toys, and children’s books from when I was a teacher. Even though it is just the two of us, I made my husband get a minivan as our vehicle. He wanted a truck. The idea of a truck was like he was giving up on me ever having a baby.  I know he wasn’t thinking that…but my baby desire thoughts sometime over rule my logical side.  He loves to drive trucks and that is all that it was.
My vacation is going well. I am enjoying time with my husband’s cousins. I wish he was here with me though. I miss him terribly. His cousin is a chef so I have been getting some really healthy meals that are delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment