Day 13:
Post the list of potential baby names that you seriously
considered, but can no longer use because someone stole it/it became too
popular/whatever reason.
- Noah- became too popular
- Crystal
- Isabella- my brother is adopting a girl with that name
- Brianna
I guess I don’t have that many
already picked out. I try not to obsess about that or I would be a total basket
case.

We always wanted to use the Name Georgia but my BIL and his wifed name both their girls with G names so to have a cousin with a G name too, would be to much IMO.
ReplyDeleteHmmm... I never thought about too many first initials being the same in the family. My DH only has a little sister (16) and I hope to beat her in having a baby. LOL
DeleteMy husband has come up with a great name (ie, one we both like) if it is a boy and told me to come up with one for a girl. Truthfully I have looked at many different names, but I am too afraid to choose one lest thing don't work out as we planned.
ReplyDelete