A little about me!

Hello! I am a Christian housewife who loves her husband. I love being a housewife and would love to add the title of "mommy" to my life. This blog is my journey to that. It is also about things I do as a housewife: cooking, cleaning, couponing, crafting, and just married life in general. Feel free to make comments, as I love them!! I will respond back you and read your blogs too! Thanks for visiting. :)
Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

PCOS Update

Well, I have been on Metformin for about 3-4 weeks. No sign of Aunt Flo yet. I have lost weight. I had lost a bit before my trip to New York. Here in New York I haven't been able to weight myself, but I do believe I have lost some weight. I have been more active here. The cousin I am staying with is a chef and has her own garden, so I am eating divinely healthy food. The time away from home is becoming a vacation and relieving a lot of my stress. It is beautiful out here and so peaceful. I get to talk to my husband every night. I miss him though. I go home on the 18th and we have an awesome date planned that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment