A little about me!

Hello! I am a Christian housewife who loves her husband. I love being a housewife and would love to add the title of "mommy" to my life. This blog is my journey to that. It is also about things I do as a housewife: cooking, cleaning, couponing, crafting, and just married life in general. Feel free to make comments, as I love them!! I will respond back you and read your blogs too! Thanks for visiting. :)
Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

TTC Blogging Challenge Day 12


Talk about how you chose your RE. ( Since I do not have an RE I am answering a random question I saw on another blog I read) 
 
If you won the lottery what 10 things would you do with the winnings after bills were paid? 

  1.   I would build a nice big house somewhere in New York between Dryden and Rochester or buy a house at Disney’s Golden Oaks.
  2. I would make sure my hubby and I got a vehicle of our choosing.
  3. Put money in the bank so could retire and travel when we wanted to.
  4. I would internationally adopt.
  5. I would buy a Disney yearly pass.
  6. I would go on a Disney Cruise.  
  7. I would have a personal trainer work with me 5-6 days a week so I could exercise better.
  8. I would eat only organic.                                
  9. I would start a business.  The possibilities are endless.
  10. Let my husband build the best computers he could for us. He loves technology!

No comments:

Post a Comment