Day 19:
What tv show/movie/commercial/print ad has bothered you the
most since you began trying to conceive? If possible, post it here. Tell us why
it bothered you so much.
I would have to say
the movie Courageous. I absolutely love
the movie and so does my husband.
The
movie is a Sherwood Film, they also produced Facing the Giants, Fireproof, and
Flywheel. It is really a movie for Dads. The story line is about 4-5 men and
their journey to better parenthood. One of the men loses his child in the movie
and he is prompted to look in the Bible to find out what God expects out of
fathers. I guess the movie is hard for me because I know my husband wants that
courageous father in the movie. He will take those precious moments to enjoy
every moment with his kids. I see the movie and every time cry because I am the
reason he is not a father yet. 


Dan and I saw the movie while it was in theaters, which in our area was hard to do because at the time it was only in limited locations. None of the theaters in our county were showing it.
ReplyDeleteThe part that bothered me (I loved the movie too) was when the family lost their daughter. I had lost our last baby not to many months before this and was still emotional. Losing a child is not easy no matter what age they are. Alot of people assume I went to the er and lost him there, I was taken by ambulance to another hospital with a high risk ob unit and he was born in a labor and delivery room filled with doctors and nurses.
My temp wouldn't go down so they would always say well we'll release you tomorrow. Tomorrow ended up being a 4 night hospital stay along with a surgery after he was born.
We got to hold him and love him for many hours. We have photos to remember him buy and the blanket they wrapped him in when he was born.
His urn sits on top of his blanket now in our family room. I know one day I'll have living children.
Praying for both of us to have little ones very soon to pass on our love of disney :)