A little about me!

Hello! I am a Christian housewife who loves her husband. I love being a housewife and would love to add the title of "mommy" to my life. This blog is my journey to that. It is also about things I do as a housewife: cooking, cleaning, couponing, crafting, and just married life in general. Feel free to make comments, as I love them!! I will respond back you and read your blogs too! Thanks for visiting. :)
Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

Thursday, July 19, 2012

TCC Blogging Challenge Day 20


Day 20:
Have you ever bonded with someone IRL over infertility, even just for a few minutes? It could be a family member, friend, neighbor, or even the clerk at the grocery store who noticed your OPK and vitamin purchase. Tell the story. (IRL = in real life, source here)
                I have bonded with my foster mom. She was unable to have kids for over 9 years after she got married. I really hate sharing with other people because their well-meaning advice usually is hurtful or stupid. I call my foster mom all the time and she prays with me and encourages me.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I have talked about it with my mother, my sister, my husband and also in the support group. Actually it is nice going to a support group because you can also learn the options that are available in your area.

    citronela (from soulcysters)

    ReplyDelete