A little about me!

Hello! I am a Christian housewife who loves her husband. I love being a housewife and would love to add the title of "mommy" to my life. This blog is my journey to that. It is also about things I do as a housewife: cooking, cleaning, couponing, crafting, and just married life in general. Feel free to make comments, as I love them!! I will respond back you and read your blogs too! Thanks for visiting. :)
Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Starting Metformin Again

My doctor appointment went ok the other day. The nurse practitioner was a student and quite funny. He couldn't not spell anything. I don't know if the medical field is one you should join if you can't spell. LOL! The doctor approved the use of Metformin again for TTC, I am starting at 1,000 mg and will get up to 2,000mg. Stomach upset hasn't been that much, I am also supposed to start taking folic acid again. I was for awhile and then stopped when nothing was going on. I will start the folic acid again, as well as royal jelly, zinc, and vitex. I already take biotin to help counter the hair loss because of the hypothyroidism. On the plus side of the metformin, in the past 2 days I have lost 5 pounds. I am sure that is just water weight though.
I feel alright so far. I think I am more nervous. I check every sign. This time though I am going to try to not take my BBT, That just stresses me out.
Today I am at the library just doing some random research on PCOS.
I will be posting some deals and freebies too.

No comments:

Post a Comment