A little about me!

Hello! I am a Christian housewife who loves her husband. I love being a housewife and would love to add the title of "mommy" to my life. This blog is my journey to that. It is also about things I do as a housewife: cooking, cleaning, couponing, crafting, and just married life in general. Feel free to make comments, as I love them!! I will respond back you and read your blogs too! Thanks for visiting. :)
Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

Monday, June 18, 2012

Cars 2 review


Today has been going good so far. I took Jaq-Jaq in for his first set of puppy booster shots. After that I completed the walk through of the old house and dropped off my husband’s work hat because he forgot it.  
My husband and I watched Cars 2 for the first time last night. We are Disney fans. The movie started off kind of boring but redeemed itself near the end.  I believe it is a great movie for kids though. The movie teaches that even though you are different you should stay true to yourself. Mater is a lovable character, but in a way gets bullied. Mater started doubting himself. Once he got that he was worth something he was able to be the hero of the movie.  How many kids go through life feeling that they are different and not able to make a difference?  I believe the first Cars movie was really good. I like almost all the Disney/ Pixar movies. I didn’t really care for Up.
Tomorrow is my doctor’s appointment. Last year I started Metformin for my PCOS but only stayed on it for about 3 months.  I want to try that method for PCOS again. I will be asking the doctor for the meds again. I also need a refill for my thyroid medicine. I hope my TSH is more regulated.

No comments:

Post a Comment