A little about me!

Hello! I am a Christian housewife who loves her husband. I love being a housewife and would love to add the title of "mommy" to my life. This blog is my journey to that. It is also about things I do as a housewife: cooking, cleaning, couponing, crafting, and just married life in general. Feel free to make comments, as I love them!! I will respond back you and read your blogs too! Thanks for visiting. :)
Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Ovuview App Review



Since I am trying to conceive, I keep track of certain things like BBT, menses, and other symptoms.  Keeping a pad of paper or a writing utensil by my bed doesn’t always happen. So I tested several apps ob the Android market. To me Ovuview is the best app available, especially for those with PCOS. A lot of the apps I saw just assumed you have a 28 day cycle and base everything on that.  I don’t have a 28 day cycle, sometimes I have 90 day cycles or longer.
                The positive things about this app are that the app is user friendly and easy to read.  Every option is really easy to access.  You can back up your data to the SD card. I think in the paid version you can back it up to your email which would be helpful to show your doctor.  Another great thing about his app is all the things you can track. With the free version I track so many symptoms. The symptoms you can track are: menses, BBT, cervical mucus, cervix position, intercourse, mood, headache, weight, random notes, pregnancy test, ovulation test, tender breasts, cramps, nausea, energy, irritability, insomnia, appetite, sex drive, bloating, illness, medication, backache, pill, ovulation pain, dizziness, PMS, acne, mucus color, cervix texture, and several others.  The paid version lets you track even more. 
                One negative note is that you cannot set a password on it, so if someone gets ahold of your phone then they have access to all of your personal information. I really don’t need other people to know when the last time I baby danced was.  
                So if you are TTC or trying to prevent, I really recommend this app.

No comments:

Post a Comment