A little about me!

Hello! I am a Christian housewife who loves her husband. I love being a housewife and would love to add the title of "mommy" to my life. This blog is my journey to that. It is also about things I do as a housewife: cooking, cleaning, couponing, crafting, and just married life in general. Feel free to make comments, as I love them!! I will respond back you and read your blogs too! Thanks for visiting. :)
Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

Thursday, June 14, 2012

My Publix Shopping trip



I started off my shopping by going to Save A lot. I usually don’t go there but I needed some basics like flour, salt, cinnamon, and they had the best price for potatoes this week. When I was checking out, the cashier asked if I had a coupon. I said no and she ran over and got me a $5/$20. I was very excited.  I tend to get that way with coupons. My Publix takes those as competitor coupons so my husband grabbed a few more ads then we were off to Publix. I divided my original order into a few small orders and did quite well.
Transaction #1
6 Texas Toast Croutons BOGO- 85 cents each= $5.10
2 Pompian Olive Oil BOGO- 2.99 each= $5.98
3 Publix bacon- on sale 3 for $10
Used the $5/20 coupon
Transaction #2
8 ears sweet corn-.33 cents each= 2.64
2 Blue berries-1.99= 3.98
4 Couscous BOGO- I don’t remember the price, It was around $1 each
½ pound deli ham- used $1 off any deli item coupon (received this by signing up for the Publix baby club)
3 Oscar Mayer smoked turkey sausage- $2 each
My subtotal was around $21, used another $5/20

I still need to hit up Winn Dixie and Sweetbay.

No comments:

Post a Comment