A little about me!

Hello! I am a Christian housewife who loves her husband. I love being a housewife and would love to add the title of "mommy" to my life. This blog is my journey to that. It is also about things I do as a housewife: cooking, cleaning, couponing, crafting, and just married life in general. Feel free to make comments, as I love them!! I will respond back you and read your blogs too! Thanks for visiting. :)
Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

Friday, June 15, 2012

Freebies



I love freebies. Mainly because I love the coupons that usually come with them.  For the past two years Target has given away a summer beauty bag. I got mine in the mail yesterday. 

Today I signed up for a FREE year subscription to Better Homes and Gardens. I think the magazine is ok, but that magazine also regularly has coupons inside of it. If you want to get the same freebie, go  here . You do need to fill out a form and be a business person. I always say I am the business manager of my home. You have to answer no to some offers, but this is a legit freebie. Enjoy!
What type of freebies do you want to know about?

No comments:

Post a Comment