I still taking the Metformin. I have been trying to get some exercise in. Yesterday I tried walking with the dog. My puppy decided he did not want to take that long of a walk, so the walk was cut short. My laziness made it where I didn't go back out by myself. Today I decided I would walk without him. It was a nice walk and I was able to explore the neighborhood. We have lived in the new area for about 2 months now and the area is still unfamiliar to me. I am thinking maybe I will start C25K again. I really want to finish that. I am really good at starting things and not finishing them. I am proud of myself that I have kept up this blog for so long. Thank you for reading!
Changes to the blog: I have decided the money saving tips, freebies, and couponing will be on another blog so this one will be more personal, ttc pcos related. Please also follow my savings blog at http://pixiedustsavings.blogspot.com
Friday, June 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment