I learned a little bit more about personal training at the Y. I am very interested in it. It will be a few weeks before my first session. I am going to be recording how much cardio I am accomplishing at the gym. I will also be keeping track of the strength training I will be doing. I learned the lower body exercise machines today and feel confident with almost all of them. I am still uneasy on the last machine dealing with the ankles. I will be calling someone and getting hooked up with a trainer. I will start praying for a good match. I need someone basically to be accountable to. I need someone who will push me in the right direction.
On another note, I was on my husband's computer and noticed he had Bible sites open. I haven't seen that since he was taking a Bible course at Liberty. My heart did a little dance. I pray for him everyday. It also convicted me a bit because I haven't done personal Bible study in a long time. I study it to teach it to my students but not for personal growth. I need to work on that. I know I would impact my students and my husband more if I was also in the Word.
My nutrition:
Breakfast- honeynut chex cereal
Lunch- turkey& harvati cheese sandwich, small salad w/ cheese and lite blue cheese dressing
Dinner- either salad with chicken or a homemade chicken sub
Shopping dealz:
Publix
Kraft Shredded Cheese 14-16 oz, $4.99
I used $1/1 Publix coupon and $1/1 any brand cheese= $2.99
Up2U Gum 14 ct, $.99
I used $1/1= Free!!!
Edge Energy Shave Gel 7 oz, BOGO $2.69 ($1.35 each)
I used .55/1= .59 cents each
Baby Portabella Mushrooms 6 oz, $1.79
My favorite couponing site is www.truecouponing.com
Saturday, January 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment