A little about me!

Hello! I am a Christian housewife who loves her husband. I love being a housewife and would love to add the title of "mommy" to my life. This blog is my journey to that. It is also about things I do as a housewife: cooking, cleaning, couponing, crafting, and just married life in general. Feel free to make comments, as I love them!! I will respond back you and read your blogs too! Thanks for visiting. :)
Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

Thursday, January 19, 2012

The gym visit that almost didn't happen

I awoke last night around 2am and realized my husband was still up watching TV. I immediately thought "how is he going to go to the gym with me when he is staying up this late"? I awoke at 7:15am and got ready to go to the gym. My husband kept giving me excuses (his laundry, lack of gym clothes, long schedule today, etc.) I almost didn't go to the gym because my husband was not going to go. I laid down for a half an hour with the full the intent of not going. Then I found it inside of me to go. I went and even though I was still upset with my husband. I secretly hoped he was going to jump out of bed and join me. I waited in the van for a little bit because of that. I drove to the gym and though my workout was weird because of lack of motivation, I still managed 35 minutes of cardio and about 15 minutes of strength training.

My goal for today is to drink more water and NO diet soda.

Nutrition:
9:45- egg beaters and 1 slice wheat toast
11:00am- Got really hungry. I ate 2 PB sandwiches and 1 bowl cereal.
Not sure why the hunger. I am very disappointed in myself.
5:00- cereal for snack

I am considering getting a personal trainer. Just for accountability purposes and so I don't feel so lost in the gym. I need to be given rules/routine or I don't flourish.

No comments:

Post a Comment