A little about me!

Hello! I am a Christian housewife who loves her husband. I love being a housewife and would love to add the title of "mommy" to my life. This blog is my journey to that. It is also about things I do as a housewife: cooking, cleaning, couponing, crafting, and just married life in general. Feel free to make comments, as I love them!! I will respond back you and read your blogs too! Thanks for visiting. :)
Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

Monday, July 23, 2012

TTC Blogging Challenge Day 25


Day 25:
Talk about a time when you made someone in your life understand more about infertility.
I think I try to share about infertility with most people I come in contact with. I try to get at least 4 points across.
1.       “Just relax and it will happen”----That is a myth. If that were the case I would have been pregnant way before I started officially trying. I have fun in the bedroom. We do it often enough. I don’t even stress that much now about ttc. I don’t even take my basal temps. I let go and let God and it just hasn’t happened yet.
2.       Just because I can’t conceive doesn’t mean God doesn’t want me to become a parent. Through fertility treatments, adoption, and foster care God has provided many means for us to become parents.
3.       It is just not your time. Who is to say that? God determines when my time is. He determines whether I am at peace with certain fertility treatments and or/ adoption options.
4.       I am against abortion and teenage mom reality shows. I would give anything for those babies that get tossed away or born to mothers who hardly have the maturity to raise their children. Granted some teen moms are great, I just think it should not to glamorized.

Most people just don’t understand. I think the person I have tried to get to understand about infertility the most is my MIL. My MIL though doesn’t even care if we have kids. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment