Discuss the most ridiculous thing you ever heard about
conception. Where did you hear it? Did it work for someone else? Did you try
it?
The
most ridiculous thing I have ever heard about conception is something I saw on
the Anderson show. It was about this guy that offered his sperm for people who
were trying to conceive, mainly lesbian couples as I remember. The women would
track their charts and then they would come to his house and get the
sperm. One couple went a couple miles
down the road and injected the sperm with a turkey baster. To me that sounds
silly. It did work and that is probably close to how insemination works. I wouldn’t use someone else’s sperm. I have
not done a sperm analysis on my DH, mainly because we know I am the one with
PCOS. If I can’t BD for the baby to be
conceived then adoption is my only other alternative in my mind. I understand people that choose insemination,
either with their husband’s or donor sperm, but that option is just not for me. I
also do not have thousands to spend on something that may or may not work.

No comments:
Post a Comment