Day 23:
Does your religion (or lack of) help/hurt/affect your
infertility journey? Have you found religion? Lost it? Does it affect what
treatments you do?
I believe my faith helps my infertility journey on most
days. I am sure a lot of Christians who have infertility have days where they
blame God or get angry with Him. That is not a sin. I don’t always understand
what God is doing but he does. Now that I look back on my life I realize why I
went through some of the abuse I went through. This too shall pass. I pray
daily that God will give me the strength to lose weight, the grace to go
through this temporary trial, and the wisdom to know how far to go.
My
faith does affect what treatments I go through. Even if I had the money I don’t
think I would do IVF. I understand people who chose that route though. God
blesses every family a different way. I believe because of my past I would make
an awesome foster mom. I feel led by God to that rather than use medical
treatments. I am not even sure I would take Clomid.

No comments:
Post a Comment