Well, I wrote my post yesterday early in the morning, little did I know what laid ahead for me later in the day, My little puppy started getting stressed out by the storm. He got diarrhea and threw up. Then in the middle of me cleaning that up my husband calls. While trying to get home from work, our van got stuck in water. He had called him mom. She got there and slid into a drainage ditch and totaled her car. He called me while I was still trying to clean up.. Then I had a metformin side effect--great time to have stomach cramps and GI problems. I walked into the kitchen to make some rice to help the dog's tummy and there was water in my kitchen. I called our landlord. Then someone picked me up sit with my husband's grandma because she doesn't like sitting alone and they had a truck to help get the cars out of trouble. When my husband got to his mom's house he told me his phone got wet and ruined. We had to spend the night and his mom keeps her house too warm.
Okay enough me me ranting, There is more rain expected today, more flooding, and more tornado watches.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment