A little about me!

Hello! I am a Christian housewife who loves her husband. I love being a housewife and would love to add the title of "mommy" to my life. This blog is my journey to that. It is also about things I do as a housewife: cooking, cleaning, couponing, crafting, and just married life in general. Feel free to make comments, as I love them!! I will respond back you and read your blogs too! Thanks for visiting. :)
Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

Friday, June 22, 2012

Losing my appetite

This time around with the Metformin I am losing my appetite. Last year when i tried this medicine, the drug actually made me more hungry. Yesterday I barely wanted to eat; today I am just hungry enough to eat what I need to eat. I made homemade blueberry muffins this morning. I had one muffin, some egg beaters, and 2 slices bacon. I got the blueberry muffin recipe from all recipes. I have one in my recipe book that is healthier but I didn't have applesauce on hand. I try to make all baked goods homemade when I can. I know what goes into them and that makes me feel better. So much garbage is put into our food now. People's bodies are not even decaying like they used to because of all the preservatives,

No comments:

Post a Comment