A little about me!

Hello! I am a Christian housewife who loves her husband. I love being a housewife and would love to add the title of "mommy" to my life. This blog is my journey to that. It is also about things I do as a housewife: cooking, cleaning, couponing, crafting, and just married life in general. Feel free to make comments, as I love them!! I will respond back you and read your blogs too! Thanks for visiting. :)
Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Good Bye TS Debby



Tropical Storm Debby officially left Florida yesterday.  The day before was kind of scary for my town in Florida. The two rivers I live by have overflowed and converged and flooded an area less than a half mile from me. My husband’s work was in the evacuation area, we lived in the suggested evacuation area. Here are some pictures of the area that got flooded.  Several people lost their home, my mother in law lost her car, and we do not know that state of our car. Hopefully we can find something out today. 


Photo: sr54 & seven spingsPhoto: sweetbay sr54Photo: seven springs & sr54Photo: seven springs & sr54

No comments:

Post a Comment