A little about me!

Hello! I am a Christian housewife who loves her husband. I love being a housewife and would love to add the title of "mommy" to my life. This blog is my journey to that. It is also about things I do as a housewife: cooking, cleaning, couponing, crafting, and just married life in general. Feel free to make comments, as I love them!! I will respond back you and read your blogs too! Thanks for visiting. :)
Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What is next?


A lot of changes recently, really big ones.
Why I am 32 years old and still trying to figure out what I want to do in my life?  In some ways it seems like I have been thrown a curve ball. Ever since I could remember I wanted to be a teacher and a mommy. I did teach for a while and I actually feel as if I have crossed that off my bucket list. I would actually like to try some different things now. Now being a mom is something I really don’t have control over. I am TTC and if I was in control I would have had a child or three by now. I had always wanted eight. I actually think this is unfair. Most kids change their mind about what they want to do several times. I never did. I always wanted to teach and be a mommy since first grade. No other career interested me. Now at 32, I want a change. Not a change from the mommy thing. I actually think I want that more than ever now. I don’t think I actually want to be in front of a classroom. But the thing is, what do I want to do?

These are several ideas I have thought about recently:
Event planner
Professional organizer
Independent Disney travel agent
Professional scrapbook designer

As you can see, not that many ideas have come over me.
Guess I am going to have to do some research.

No comments:

Post a Comment