I have several things I would like to accomplish this year. One of those things is to blog consistently. I know it helps me emotionally. I am a 31 year old married woman. I am struggling with my infertility and teaching part time does not always help. I like saving money through couponing, but it is also a necessity because my husband works in fast food. I struggle with that sometimes too. I am a Christian though lately I have not been as faithful as I should be. I love Disney. I love quality time with my husband. I would love to lose weight. I am working on that. That is another reason why I am blogging. I usually over eat when I am bored or when I am stressed. I know if I turned to my blog then I would not eat so much I love doing art &crafty things.
So in essence this blog is multipurpose:
1. food journal/ exercise journal
2. savings journal
3. craft/ art journaling
4. sharing the love of disney
5. spiritually tracking my life
6. tracking my infertility
7 my marriage
* I know most websites say just pick one thing to blog about, but my life is so much more than that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment