Day 9:
What was the first baby or pregnancy-related purchase you
ever made? Was it before or after you started trying to conceive? Or was it
after you were already pregnant? Why did you choose that particular item to buy
first? If you haven’t purchased anything yet, why not?
Well, I
haven’t bought anything especially for any pregnancy or baby I would have. I do
have baby stuff though that I kept after I stopped my home daycare for a future
baby of mine. I have a pack n’ play, a couple baby blankets, and toys. I don’t
think I could buy anything for something that is not yet here. I thank that
would make me too depressed. A couple of
Christmas’s ago my husband bought me a sewing material that you make a soft children’s
book with. It is of the nativity story.
I plan to make that soon.
I haven't been able yet to become pregnant, so I haven't done any baby purchases yet :-(.
ReplyDeletecitronela