A little about me!

Hello! I am a Christian housewife who loves her husband. I love being a housewife and would love to add the title of "mommy" to my life. This blog is my journey to that. It is also about things I do as a housewife: cooking, cleaning, couponing, crafting, and just married life in general. Feel free to make comments, as I love them!! I will respond back you and read your blogs too! Thanks for visiting. :)
Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

TTC Blogging Challenge Day 4


Day 4:
Besides Mother’s Day, what is the hardest holiday for you as an infertile?
My birthday!  My birthday reminds me I am another year older and still childless. I see friends with children and every year their children get older. Some of my friends have teenagers.   I feel as if I am stuck. I didn’t even really want to celebrate my birthday this year.
                What I should do is look at how I have been able to concentrate on me, but my inner being says it is time to concentrate on the next generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment