A little about me!

Hello! I am a Christian housewife who loves her husband. I love being a housewife and would love to add the title of "mommy" to my life. This blog is my journey to that. It is also about things I do as a housewife: cooking, cleaning, couponing, crafting, and just married life in general. Feel free to make comments, as I love them!! I will respond back you and read your blogs too! Thanks for visiting. :)
Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

Monday, July 30, 2012

First Time in a Long Time



           Yesterday I went to church for first time since January. I  visited a different church and went without my DH since he was occupied with other things. The church was nice and reminded me of the church that was associated with my college. Tennessee Temple University. The pastor was ok, not sure if he will challenge me enough though. I went to Sunday School as well. The class was nice and so were the people. Finding a church in my area is hard, especially during the summer. Florida has a large elder population and during the summer half the old people leave to go up north.
           Today for the first time since May, I made it to the gym. I did 30 minutes of cardio and 3 strength training exercises.  I did 3 sets of 20 on the leg press with 90 lbs., three sets of 12 on the hip adduction machine with 50 lbs., and three sets if 12 on the butterfly press with 30 lbs. When I was working with a trainer that is part of the routine she had me on. I need to get back in the swing of things and not finding the motivation.
          Having my husband home all the time because of his injury is stressing me out. We shouldn’t be together all the time, I need a little personal time. Our money is low and stresses me out too. We are going to be late on our rent. I am sure none of this stress is helping the TTC situation any.

No comments:

Post a Comment