It has been raining for what seems
like forever. I am currently experiencing Tropical storm Debby. Before Debby
formed we were dealing with all the tropical moisture rain from just the mass.
I think it is going on 4 days of raining. The wind is not very strong, kind of
a boring storm.
Now I
like storms. I think they declare the majesty and power of God. Nothing sounds
as good as a pounding rain. Nothing feels as good as a kiss in the rain. Here
in Florida, the only time it cools down is when it rains. I love hearing
thunder and seeing lightning. I do not like boring gray clouds and a constant
rain for days. I believe it affects my mood. I pretty much agree with the
theory of seasonal affective disorder. I only experience blahs from extended
rainy periods.
It is a
chili in the crockpot type of day, but since I have a bunch of fresh veggies we
are having salad for dinner.
My
puppy does not like going potty in the rain. He is 99% potty trained for being
only 10 weeks old.. So I have been putting him on the lead and going out with
him until he goes potty. I then reward him. He usually doesn’t get treats for
potty time but since he is hating the rain I thought an extra incentive wouldn’t hurt him.
No comments:
Post a Comment